Friday 20 February 2015

Portrait Stories

We have had fun drawing our own portraits - discovering that our eyes are in the middle of our faces! Have a look at some of these - and some of the fabulous autobiographies that went with them
My name is Ruby and I am six. My favourite colour is red. I like red because l like apples. In my family there is my mum, dad, Jake, Dane, Cole and Chip.
When I grow up I want to be a hairdresser. My favourite thing to do is play with Mia because she is my best friend.

Hi. My name is Noah and I am six. My favourite colour is red. I like red flowers and volcanoes. I spend most of my life playing video games. I’ve just finished one. When I grow up I want to be in the army

My name is Mika and I am 7 years old. My favourite colour is orange.
My favourite thing to do is playing tag. When I grow up I would like to be a wrestler.  My dad is a teacher and does funny dances. My mum is fabulous. I have 3 brothers and a sister.

 My name is Ava and I am 6 years old. My favourite colour is blue because I like the sky and the sea. I like playing at the pool because it is good to practise so you don’t drown. In my family I have mum, dad, Eli and me. I would like to be a vet when I grow up because I love caring for animals.
 My name is Ivy and I am six years old. My favourite colour is green because I like the forest. My favourite thing to do is playing in the river. In my family there is Dad, Mum, Zion, Aria, Dash, and me. Dash is my new puppy.
When I grow up I want to be a hairdresser because I like being creative.
My name is Daemon and I am six. My favourite colour is black because I like webs and spiders. They are my favourite thing. My family is mum, dad, Phoenix, Crystal, Seth, Nina and me. I like to play games because I am a Lego man. When I grow up I want to be a scuba diver because I want to see fish.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your portraits at assembly on Friday!! It's so cool to see what you each want to be when you are grown up.

    ReplyDelete